The Ready Schools Inititiative is a design-thinking framework to support school districts in aligning their curricular and programmatic offerings to the educational and workforce needs of Southwest Central Indiana.
- Every student is engaged in a relevant path to success.
- Students graduate high school ready for postsecondary and career success.
- Meaningful and ongoing collaboration occurs among schools, industry, and community.
- Teaching and learning are grounded in relevancy.
- Schools embrace the significant role they play in achieving regional prosperity.
The mission of Regional Opportunity Initiatives, Inc. (ROI) is to support regional development opportunities in the 11 counties of Southwest Central Indiana. Through an initial $25,870,000 grant from Lilly Endowment Inc., ROI is implementing an education and workforce plan and regional opportunity fund for quality-of-place investments. Read More.
Brown County Schools ROI Coordinator
Christy Wrightsman – (812) 988.6601 x1145