November 14, 2018
CAREER RESOURCE CENTER OF BROWN COUNTY
STEERING COMMITTEE MEETING
CRC Mission: The Brown County Career Resource Center (CRC) offers educational opportunities, individual counseling, and career-related services intended to improve quality of life and earning potential through lifelong learning. The individual benefits provided by the CRC become a cumulative benefit for the community as a whole, both economically and through inter-generational transfer.
Call to Order
Approval of October Minutes
Approval of Modifications
- Yearly interest on investments
The interest rate for the APYE is 0.12% annually. When you take the $300,000 times the .12 percent, it is approximately $360 per year.
- Meeting agendas now posted
- Committee Terms of Services
Tom- November 2017 Sally Ann- March 2018 Bob- Oct. 2019
Kim-June 2017 Sean- April 2019
- Article IV
- CRC Staff Proposed Raises
- John Jay visit November 27th
- Visioning Retreat Date
- The next meeting of the Steering Committee is December 12, 2018 @ 6:30 p.m.